Monday, July 7, 2014

Sigma Chi Sugar Cookies


So like pretty much everyone post i've written recently, I actually made these a while ago and just haven't had the time to post about them until now. My friend and sorority sister, Victoria, is the sweetheart for Sig Chi this year, and she asked me to bake some cookies for her to give to the boys. That would make this the first time I have ever been commissioned to bake something. Obviously, it's a super big deal to me and I was totally honored to do it for her. She also happens to be an incredible sweetheart - she was just doing this to be nice and to welcome the new pledge class. Do they deserve it? eh....(which is probably why I'm no ones sweetheart let's be real...) They are a lovely group of lads though and I can't wait to go on Spring Break with Vic n 'dem in a few days. 

For the recipe click here


I was also so tired and hungover on a Sunday morning when I decorated these. I have ZERO clue how I did it....





No comments:

Post a Comment